Updated: February 1, 2021
As Missouri begins their phased approach to reopening the state, the leadership at Kentucky Road would like to present our strategy for restarting in-person services.
We will have two service times that people may attend and our Bible Fellowships. We would stress that anyone who is sick, immunocompromised, or feels unsafe to continue to remain at home and utilize our live-stream option. Service times will be:
- 8:00am: In-Person service (We encourage at-risk persons to use this service)
- 9:30am: In-Person Bible Fellowships
- 10:45am: In-Person and Live-streamed
With these services, we plan to take certain precautionary measures:
Seating in the Sanctuary will be staggered. Please sit together as a family unit.
- Communion and Offering trays will not be passed during the service.
- You may drop off offering in the boxes located at the entrances to the sanctuary.
- A two-cup system of communion can be picked up as you enter the sanctuary. The first cup will have bread. A second cup of juice will be stacked on top of it.
- At the 10:45 service, we will offer children's programming in the Fellowship Hall and children's area so that social distancing can happen. Parents may choose to keep their children with them in service or drop them off at the Fellowship Hall. Those in Wee and Junior Church will not participate in the worship in the sanctuary. We also will have Nursery available for those attending the 10:45 Service.
The leadership will continue to monitor the covid-19 situation in Mexico, Audrain County, and Missouri. As different situations arise, we will adjust our response accordingly.